Terms & Conditions
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Servonia LLC is a registered corporation in the state of Pennsylvania, US, hereinafter referred to as Nootrostop or Nootrostop.com. Powder City Limited is a registered entity in the United Kingdom, hereinafter referred to as NootroStop or Nootrostop.com.
2. Terms of Sale. By accessing or using the NootroStop.com website and/or placing an order through NootroStop.com, you agree to and accept the following terms of sale:
- You understand and affirmatively agree that products bought through NootroStop.com may NOT and will NOT be exported, resold, nor used for the development or manufacture of chemical or biological weapons, nor used for the development or manufacture of controlled drugs, nor used for any purposes that lie outside of those permissible under these terms of sale.
- You understand and affirmatively agree that all NootroStop.com materials are sold strictly for scientific research and development purposes ONLY, and are not intended for human use, veterinary use, nor therapeutic or diagnostic use.
- You understand and affirmatively agree that NootroStop.com materials are for purchase only by qualified researchers with the knowledge, judgement, secure storage arrangements, and equipment to safely handle NootroStop.com compounds for their intended application.
- You understand and affirmatively agree that any communications indicating use of NootroStop.com materials for other than scientific research and development purposes may result in refusal of purchases and/or deactivation or deletion of any relevant NootroStop.com account(s).
- You understand and affirmatively agree that materials bought through NootroStop.com could be classified by certain regulatory agencies as unapproved new drugs if they were to be sold for the purpose of consumption by and/or administration to humans, but by continuing to access the NootroStop.com website, and/or by making a purchase on NootroStop.com, you specifically agree and confirm that you will NOT purchase nor use any NootroStop product for the purpose of consumption by yourself or other humans, or administration to yourself or other humans.
- You understand and affirmatively agree that all materials available for purchase on NootroStop.com are being sold by NootroStop.com solely for use in scientific research and development.
3. Not Medical Advice. Content contained on or made available through the web site is not intended to and does not constitute medical advice, nor should it be relied on to medically prescribe or diagnose any illness or disease. Content is presented for education and product information only. No information anywhere herein or on any of the product labels should be interpreted to contradict FDA guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: No statements anywhere on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
WARNING: Keep all products out of the reach of children. In purchasing any of these items, the customer acknowledges that there are risks involved with consumption or distribution of these products. The listing of a product on this site does not constitute a license to its use in infringement of any patent. All of the products will be handled only by qualified and properly trained professionals. All customers represent and warrant that through their own review and study that they are fully aware and knowledgeable about the following: Government regulations regarding the use of and exposure to all products. The health and safety hazards associated with the handling of the products they purchase. The necessity of adequately warning of the health and safety hazards associated with any products. Nootrostop reserves the right to limit and/or deny sales of products to any unqualified individuals if we have reason to believe that misuse will occur.
5. No Solicitation. In no event may any person or entity solicit any users with data retrieved from this web site.
6. Advertisers. This web site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the web site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers' or sponsors' materials.
7. Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that the web site will be error-free and free of viruses. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality, or Content at any time.
13. Returns. Any returns will be at the discretion of Nootrostop.com.
14. Replacement. Replacement of items lost in delivery or undelivered will be at the discretion of Nootrostop.com.
15. Customs Duties & Fees. The buyer assumes all responsibility for any customs duties or fees. Also, we will not refund orders which are seized by customs. The buyer should be aware of whether or not a product can be shipped to their country before ordering.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, located in the United States of America. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in York County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of NootroStop.com. Use of NootroStop.com is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and NootroStop.com as a result of this Agreement or your use of NootroStop.com. NootroStop.com's performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of NootroStop.com's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of NootroStop.com or information provided to or gathered by NootroStop.com with respect to such use. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and NootroStop.com with respect to NootroStop.com and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and NootroStop.com with respect to NootroStop.com. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
SECTION 2 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 3 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Google analytics: Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
SECTION 4 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 5 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at